Chiropractic Health & Wellness Blog
Most women have found that chiropractic care helpe
Join other expecting and new moms as they connect with companies that support their lifestyles and family transitions.
The first annual My Healthy Beginning Experience will take place on September 24th from 10am-6pm and September 25th from 10am-5pm at the Minnesota State Fairgrounds.
Here are just a few of things you can expect from the My Healthy Beginning Experience:
- An interactive, entertaining stage and lots of comfortable seating
- A private space for breastfeeding moms who prefer not to nurse in public
- Plenty of fun, age-appropriate activities for the littles in your life!
- Friendly, supportive, informative exhibitors to answer all your questions about what’s what in the world of pregnancy, birth early childhood.
- PLUS: Help us donate 5,000 pounds of food to to help MN mamas feed their families! Get $1 off your admission fee of $6 (12 and under FREE!) by bringing along a non perishable nutritious food item for our Second Harvest Heartland food drive! We will also accept: diapers, wipes, and baby food in cardboard or plastic packaging (No GLASS please!)
What will you take away from the My Healthy Beginning Experience?
* Peace of mind about your parenting style
* Inspiration to make a difference in your family’s life
* A sense of empowerment from what your community has to offer you!
Lyn Lake Chiropractic are proud partners with Mommy's Connections in Burnsville Minnesota. "Most women have found that chiropractic care helped them avoid the use of pain medications during their pregnancy, and studies have shown that chiropractic adjustments help to reduce time in labor. Read more......http://www.lynlakechiropractic.com/page.cfm?pageid=14939
Call for a free consultation! Minneapolis Chiropractic Clinic 612-879-8000